7-8 Cyber Program Details
Whether learning in person or virtually at Exeter Township School District, student success is paramount. Knowing that students face challenges in a cyber setting, we partnered with Pearson, a leading online education provider, to develop a program that blends the most effective virtual methods of instruction, resources and support. We know that learning is much more than just resources: It requires highly-certified teachers and support systems for students to be successful.
Our program is developed with Exeter students in mind. Students who wish to learn virtually will be:
- Enrolled in Exeter Township Cyber Academy, an online platform.
- Assigned a free computer and provided any needed internet service and technical support.
- Able to access asynchronous lessons and complete assignments and activities daily through the cyber platform.
- Able to interact with a teacher several times per week.
- Eligible to receive live virtual tutoring with Pennsylvania-certified Pearson teachers as needed daily from 9AM-6PM (9AM-11PM for math).
Course Enrollment for Students in 7-8
- Language Arts*
- Math 7*, Pre-Algebra, and Algebra 1(H)
- Science *
- Social Studies
- Physical Education
* Offered as a gifted and talented section; H=honors
- Exploring Music (Instrumental Music and Orchestra will be assigned as needed).
- Educational Technology and Online Learning
- MS Spanish