I hope you are all doing well and finding it is getting easier as we finish up the first full month of virtual learning. I updated the Cyber portal page a little and will continue to post all of these messages each week on the page https://www.exeter.k12.pa.us/cyberstudent.
1. IMPORTANT: Submitting assignments and Google drive files. A lot of students have been having issues submitting files to their teachers. Teachers are often not able to view the files being submitted due to sharing settings. Going forward students should NOT submit Google Drive files or Google drive links. Instead submit a PDF or Word document of the file. Instructions to convert Google drive file to PDF or Word document files: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1WczA3ztxn01CIFhSfwa4mcay9xyWMSaSCWgKCoN9TZw/edit?usp=sharing
2. Attendance issues and questions- All attendance questions, requests and excuses can be emailed directly to firstname.lastname@example.org, I linked the form for family educational trips. This should be sent to the email linked above at least 5 days prior to the trip. If you don't have a printer you can just send the same information in an email. https://www.exeter.k12.pa.us/cms/lib/PA01000700/Centricity/Domain/217/educational_trip.pdf
3. Viewing grades and teacher comments: Teachers will post comments about assignment to the gradebook area. You can view these comments by going to the gradebook and you will see a speech bubble icon next to the grade. Please make sure to review these as they will ask you to reach out to your teacher if they feel you need help.
4. If virtual students would like to get their pictures taken below are the times per building:
- SHS: October 21st 8:00 AM -9:10 AM
- JHS: Oct 18 730AM-9:30AM
- Reiffton: September 23 12:35PM-1:20PM. (if you missed this and want pictures taken, please let me know)
- Jacksonwald: October 5th (call the front office to confirm a time (610) 779-1820)
- Owatin- October 13 (call the front office to confirm a time (610) 406-4580)
- Lorane- September 29th (call the front office to confirm a time (610) 582-8608)
Have a great weekend,