Students, Parents and Guardians,
1. I want to remind students that each core class should take between 40-60 minutes per day. I have been reviewing the activity logs that show me how long students spend in each class/lesson. After reviewing mid progress grades it is clear that a lot of students have been putting in the extra time and effort to complete the necessary work and the grades reflect this. For students with lower grades the activity logs often show a shorter amount of time in lessons than necessary. Please don't rush through your lessons as this is causing lower quiz and test grades.
2. Each day please review your gradebook for graded assignments and look for the icons that show your teacher has posted comments. If they are asking you to meet with them you should schedule an appointment using the "Book me link" at the top of each course page. They are also available to meet when you need help or have any questions.
3. This is just a reminder from last week if you did not get to review progress and grades yet please take a moment to complete the steps below.
IMPORTANT: MID PROGRESS REPORTS: Mid progress reports will NOT be mailed or emailed . ALL parents/guardians should login to the online Pearson system and review students grades and progress. We are halfway through the first quarter. Be careful as the grades only reflect the work completed and do include the assignments that are past due. Make sure to review the grade and then the gradebook for past due assignments. Below is a video that shows what to do. If you have any questions or can't get in please contact me at 610-823-7268 or email@example.com and will get you into your account or we can go over it together.
Review this video that shows how to review grades and work progress.
4. It is required that you mark your attendance each and every day. You will be marked absent if you failed to mark your attendance. After 3 days of unexcused absences, you will be sent a truancy letter. If you have any issues and for all attendance questions, requests, and excuses please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Students pictures times:
- SHS: October 21, 8:00 AM -9:10 AM
- JHS: October 18, 7:30 AM-9:30 AM
- Reiffton: September 23 12:35 PM-1:20 PM. (if you missed this and want pictures taken, please let me know)
- Jacksonwald: October 5 (call the front office to confirm a time (610) 779-1820)
- Owatin- October 13 (call the front office to confirm a time (610) 406-4580)
- Lorane- September 29 (call the front office to confirm a time (610) 582-8608)