All employees of Exeter Township School District are required to obtain criminal and child abuse clearances in order to work directly with or around children in the district. These three clearances are required:
Act 34 Clearance Online Criminal History Check
- Click HERE to begin.
- Select Submit a New Record Check. Please click on the gray button for paid employment purposes. (The yellow button is for unpaid volunteers.)
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Under Reason for Request, choose Employment or Volunteer.
- Complete remaining required information. Click Next.
- Verify information is correct, and then click Proceed.
- Complete the Record Check Request Form and then click Enter this Request. Then click Finished.
- Submit and pay for your clearance.
- After submission, a Record Check Request Results page appears. Click on the Control#.
- A Record Check Details page appears. Click on Certification Form at the bottom.
- Print or save the Certification Form and present a copy of this information to the district.
Act 151 PA Child Abuse History Clearance Form
Before you begin, please know that you will be asked for all previous names, addresses and household members you've lived with since 1975. Please provide this information to the best of your knowledge. Directions:
- Click HERE to begin.
- Create an account or log in if you already have one. An email address is required.
- Create your own Keystone ID# and complete the rest of the information.
- A temporary password will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Log in with your temporary password. Create a new password. Log in again with your new password.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Create Clearance Application.
- Click Begin.
- For Purpose of Clearance check the block marked: School employee governed by the public school code or volunteer having direct volunteer contact with children.
- Complete the rest of the application.
- Please save or print the certificate and provide a copy to Human Resources.
Act 114 FBI Federal Criminal History Report or UEID#
Payment may vary. This is a two-step process of registering and then going to an IdentoGO facility to be fingerprinted. To begin:
- Please click HERE.
- Please enter code 1KG6XN and click Go. Please ensure you use the code 1KG6XN so that we receive your official results and you can avoid needing to repeat the process and make a second payment.
- Click Schedule or Manage Appointment.
- Complete the require information on the next few screens. Click Next.
- Complete your mailing address information and click Next.
- Confirm which photo ID document you will bring along with you to your fingerprint appointment.
- Choose the facility where you'd like to have your fingerprints taken and select an appointment time and date.
- Please be sure to print or note your Registration ID and take that along with you to your fingerprint appointment.
- Please provide a copy of your receipt with the UEID# to Human Resources.