Please click on the button below to visit the Health Services page on the main district site for forms, screening information and more.
Our school nurses work collaboratively with students, teachers, families and other clinicians to ensure that students feel their best so they can learn their best. Besides helping students who become ill or injured during the school day, our school nurses:
- Administer prescribed and over-the-counter parent-approved medications or treatments
- Serve as a school's COVID-19 coordinator
- Ensure that all students have been immunized and receive regular exams as per PA regulations
- Develop plans for students who have chronic health problems
- Promote a healthy environment at school for learning and working
- And more!