We can't wait to see you on August 24th!
Complete the returning student update in Skyward on August 11th
Skyward will open after 3PM on Friday, August 11th. We recommend completing the Returning Student Update on a desktop/laptop computer rather than a mobile device. A parent/guardian will need to go through this step first in order to access their child's teacher, schedule and bus route information.
View your schedule, teacher and bus route information
After you've completed the Returning Student Update on August 11th, please log in from a desktop/laptop to find:
- Teacher/Schedule Information: In the left column, click on the "Schedule" tab.
- Bus Information: In the left column, click on the "Busing" tab.
Please note: Navigation in the app differs from these steps; we recommend you use a desktop/computer for the easiest navigation.
Verify your ParentSquare account
All users must go through a one-time two-factor authentication step to confirm their email and cell phone number to log into www.parentsquare.com. The email and cell phone number must match the records we have in Skyward. If you have already verified your account and there have been no changes in your contact information or account from last year, you will not need to complete this step and you will be automatically logged into the system.
Set your notification preferences in ParentSquare
ParentSquare allows users to customize their notifications based on notification type and also select their preferred delivery method for each school. You can choose between "instant" and "digest" notifications. The "instant" setting will send all post notifications in real-time. The "digest" setting sends direct messages, alerts, and time-sensitive posts instantly, but sends all non-time sensitive posts around 6:30PM, reducing the number of notifications you receive daily. (We recommend the "digest" setting.)
- From www.parentsquare.com: On your home page, click your name and select "My account." Then, select "Notification Settings."
- If you are using the mobile app: From your home screen, click the triple bar in the top left corner. Click on "Account," then "Notification Settings."
Print the 2023-24 School Year Calendar
You can also find calendars for each school here: https://exetersd.org/events-calendar
Add money to your lunch account
If you prefer to send in cash or a check, please make your check payable to "ETSD" and place it in a clearly-marked "BREAKFAST/LUNCH MONEY" envelope with your student's name, teacher/homeroom, grade and ID#.
Apply now for free and reduced lunch
Applications being accepted now! If you need help completing the application, please contact our Food Services Department at 610-779-0700
Complete new health forms
If your child has seizures, allergies, asthma, needs medication at school, or has any health concerns the nurse should be aware of, please complete the appropriate form(s) to give to the school nurse.
Purchase School Supplies
Please contact your school should you need help purchasing school supplies.
- Senior High and Junior High students should come to school on the first day with basic school supplies, such as pens/pencils, a binder and notebook. They will learn what supplies they need from their teachers during the first week.
- Reiffton: Click HERE
- Jacksonwald, Lorane and Owatin Creek: Click HERE
Pay Your Student Activity Fee
For students in 7th-12th grade who intend to play a sport or participate in clubs or other extracurricular activities, payment of your yearly student activity fee can now be made online at eFunds. Find a link to eFunds, information about the student activity fee and a waiver here: https://exetersd.org/e-funds
Review School Start/End Times, Commuter Drop-Off Procedures & Complete Transportation Forms
We can't wait to see you on time for the first day of school!
Renew or submit your clearances to volunteer or chaperone
Clearances are good for five years for parents and volunteers who wish to chaperone field trips or participate in school volunteer activities.
Attend a New Student Orientation
Students who are new to schools are invited to attend our New Student Orientations on:
- Senior High:
- August 9th: 6-8PM
- August 16th: 9-11AM
- Junior High (NEW DATES/TIMES):
- August 15th: 9:30-11:30AM
- August 22nd: 6-8PM
- August 8th: 6-7PM
- August 14th: 9-10AM
- August 18th: 10-11AM
- August 18th: 1-2PM
- Plus Sneak-A-Peek for returning students from 3-5PM
- Senior High:
Meet your child's teachers
Meet your child's teachers on:
- Jacksonwald: August 28th: 5-7PM
- Lorane: August 30th: 5:30-7:30PM
- Owatin Creek: August 31st: 5-7PM
- Reiffton: August 29th: 5-7PM
- Junior High: September 6th: 6:30-8:30PM
- Senior High: September 14th: 6:30-8:30PM
Get Ready for Picture Day
- Jacksonwald: October 4th
- Lorane: September 27th
- Owatin Creek: October 12th
- Reiffton: September 27th
- Junior High: September 6th
- Senior High: August 28th