The Exeter Alumni Association is the official alumni association of graduates of the Exeter Township School District. Membership in the Association is open to all graduates, and lifetime dues are $10. Each year 20% of money raised from membership dues and fundraising is given out in scholarships to graduating seniors. 100% of all donations from individuals, businesses or groups specifically designated for scholarships is also awarded.
Association dues will be deposited in a general fund, and all funds, except those used for member mailings, will be used for an Alumni Association Scholarship Fund. Your support of the association is necessary for it to be a success.
We are now certified by the Internal Revenue Service as a tax exempt organization. Contributions and your application fee may be tax deductible.
All dues paying members are invited to attend any monthly meeting of the Alumni Association as well as the annual meeting of the Alumni Association, held the first Thursday of every September.
To join, please complete an application and mail it along with a check for $10 made payable to the Exeter Township Eagles Alumni Association to:
Ms. Julie Huckleberry
Exeter Township School District
200 Elm Street
Reading, PA 19606
Aims & Objectives of the Association
- Establish and fund scholarships to enable future graduates to continue their academic careers.
- Promote the support of alumni, graduating students, staff, friends and the community.
- Foster fellowship among the members for friendship and networking to re-establish a close relationship among the members.
- Reconnect the graduates of Exeter Township Senior High School and support the development of the Exeter Township School District for generations of new students.
- Initiate and encourage projects which would benefit the students of the Exeter Township School District.