Through special and gifted individualized education plans, counseling, health services and more, Pupil Services provides support to all students in the district to allow them to reach their potential. Although our department is diversified in our scope of services, our work is unified in our goal to support students both in and out of the classroom.
Our services include:
- Assessing and developing Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) for special and gifted education students, and 504 plans for those who qualify
- Administrating health and wellness services
- Providing emotional support, psychological counseling and substance abuse services
- Guiding students in their journey beyond high school in a career or college.
- Supporting families who choose to homeschool
- Working with students who are experiencing homelessness
- Helping guide parents through enrollment or transferring to another school district
- And more!
Please reach out to our department to find out more about our services and how we can best support your student's needs.