0%Of students reading at grade level by the end of 3rd grade
0%Of students proficient at
math by the end of 7th grade
0%Of students graduating on time
Empowering every student to become a lifelong learner who is a responsible, productive, and engaged citizen within the global community.
Inspiring and preparing today's learners for tomorrow's opportunities.
- That if given time, quality instruction, and access to the appropriate resources to meet individual needs, all students can learn.
- Students learn in different ways and at varying rates.
- Student learning requires appropriate resources, a safe learning environment that encourages learning from mistakes, frequent feedback, and real-life experiences.
- Education is a shared responsibility, dependent upon strong alliances, open communication, and collaboration among students, school personnel, parents/guardians, and the greater Exeter Community.
- Educators are models of lifelong learning and that our teaching reflects current research in learning theory and pedagogy.
- We are all accountable for student learning and for fostering the development of personal responsibility in students.
- Our schools are inclusive learning communities where students are provided a safe environment, and all members demonstrate respect, tolerance, empathy, and resilience.
- Our schools are a vital part of the community. Our citizens should feel proud of our school system and valued for their contributions to the education of our youth.
- Our curriculum should reflect the knowledge, skills, and attitudes necessary to prepare our students for success in life after graduation.